February 09, 2010

I have prolific dreams...

The past few nights I've had several vivid dreams. Realistic, and I remember in entirety when I wake up (even though it fades to vague memories if I don't write them down.)

Last night was not one of those nights. But I woke up from a wet dream (that means "O" time.. I rarely remember my wet dreams. It's sad, but it's a happy little wake-up call.) Buuuut, when I came home from work today, I saw two packages laying on the table. OMFG MY TOYS CAME EARLY. Wow. I don't need a boyfriend. At all. A few friends, and a few toys. Guys can't do that shit. Seriously.

And Michellery, I LOVE you to death. :) You're really the only person I talk to about Brandon and the stuff that happened with him. And really, now that I have, I feel better. A little at least. :) I mean, it's not really resolved, but I'm a step closer to not caring about it (or him.)

Maybe, sometime or another, I'll spend a week in Indy (oh, maybe during Gen Con. I have COSPLAY IDEAS) and we'll get to have crazy dress-up fun.)

I just ate an orange, and it was yummy.

Much love
XoXo
S

No comments: