February 17, 2010

PPPPMMMMSSSS

I had really bad cramps today. I'm tired of pills that don't do shit. DON'T DO SHIT.

So I went on an E-search for the PERFECT cramp and bloating reliever.

There are three things you need to stay away from when you have menstrual cramps and bloating. Caffeine, Aspirin, and Sodium. Caffeine is bad for cramping (I don't remember the reason.) Aspirin is not good for you if your bleeding, because it's a fucking blood thinner. Sodium causes you to retain even more water.

So, knowing this, why are these the three ingredients found in EVERY SINGLE MENSTRUAL RELIEVER? There are various main ingredients, but they always have one or more of those three things. One or more. ALWAYS. (except Midol PM, but anything with the words PM in the title will knock me out for over 8 hours.)

I concluded that Naproxen Sodium will be my best bet (Sodium be damned) and I'm currently wearing a thermacare heatwrap. I got both because if one failed, I'll have a backup. I'm wearing the heat wrap now. It's working pretty well. I'll probably wear it to work tomorrow. Definitely will. Cramps or not, I'm not taking any damn risks. I lost 5 hours of work. FIVE HOURS. That's over $30 off of my check. That's pulling me down to $370. Not enough.

Sorry about the double post.

XoXo
S

No comments: