February 28, 2010

A light

Things are going....

But anyway, I saw Shutter Island and I LOVE IT. :) It's exactly what my kind of movie is.

When I got home we jumped my car and took it to Advanced Auto and found out that I need to be driving my car at least 7 miles a day to keep the battery charged. I drive it maybe a mile a day TOTAL. Not quite that even. I'll have to go out of my way to do this.

When I got back home I decided to clean out all the junk in our closet. It's all my junk. I started will 13 boxes. 4 are going to salvation army, 4 are being kept, 3 are going into my closet and 2 got thrown out. A lot of what I kept were clothes that I thought I had lost. Most of my Salvation Army stuff if clothing that never fit, and shoes that are worn out a bit, but still nice enough. I kept my old shoes clean. I even managed to get rid of SOME stuff with sentimental value. To me, almost everything has the value, but I'm working on it. I know I won't sit and cry with regret for EVERY SINGLE piece of paper I had in high school.

Then, I stepped on a piece of glass in the closet. Luckily It was sticking out a lot (I didn't step on it after the initial contact) so I pulled it right out. Shitty though. Finally I put my 4 boxes back into the closet and threw away the junk and decided to go through the orange backpack I brought in from my car (yeah, I finally got the boxed out of my car :D) and in the very last pocket I looked in sat MY FUCKING SEWING MACHINE PEDAL!!!!! The one I've been so upset about loosing :D

I'm ecstatic. Literally giddy. I'm driving out to my parents house tomorrow to get my sewing stuff. I hope I get around to making something.

:D

:D :D :D :D :3 xD

XoXo
S

No comments: