August 12, 2009

tired of waiting.

I feel horrible. :( I was supposed to drive steve to work in the morning but I'd have to stay at Brandon's because I'd need to get up around 2 a.m. to so that I had time to drive to town to pick him up and take him to work by 4.

Brandon was supposed to go to Ft Wayne to talk to his lawyer, and then was supposed to come back home and watch movies with me and hang out. I knew I'd end up having to wait a little bit, but I haven't seen him in a long time. I thought I was worth it.

So I went to CVS to pick up my deodorant (They don't carry my brand at Wal-Mart or I'd have gotten it when I was there the other day) and then it started to poor so I just went back to Wendy's to hang out. I didn't want to sit in my car in his drive way if I was storming. Hung out there for almost an hour, and figured that since he still hadn't told me that he's on his way back, I had time to go to Wal-Mart. I just wanted to look at lamps and shit, since the town home I'm moving into doesn't have built in lights.

After about 30 minutes, still no word from him. Finally I just went and sat in my car at his house because I had nothing else to do. I tried napping, made a list of everything I would need for the house (household essentials besides furniture and food) and after about 30 minutes of that I said "fuck it" and went on a bike ride with Kim, figuring he wouldn't be upset if he had to wait a few minutes for me since I waited so long for him.

He finally started texting me and started to say that he was going to hang out with Ryan and drink and asked me if I wanted to come along. Well, for one, he told me he was only going to drink on special occasions. What the hell is the special occasion right now?

Basically, I waited in town for 5 fucking hours, just to realize that Brandon wasn't coming home anytime soon and just to let down a friend. I'm never relying on him again. Not even when I NEED him. This wasn't just pizza that I was treating him to, I fucking NEEDED him to let me crash there, if nothing else, and he wasn't there for me.




In brighter news (the I really can't enjoy) my brother and I are definintly getting the townhome. He still has to "tour" the available ones and talk about costs and security deposits and all, but we're pretty set on it even though it's more expensive.

Also, my perscription strength anti-persperant brand (the only one that works for me) now makes a morning "refreshing" stick as well as the night one. So hopefully the dryness/irritation I sometimes get will go away because it'll moisturize it. And there will be a deoderant scent instead of just a bitchen anti-persperant.

I'm still upset though.
XoXo

No comments: