August 26, 2009

time

Still reading Bloody Bones. I'm paaacing myself.

Also, watching America's Next Top Model. Nice.

My brother and I (and his girlfriend Nikki) went up to the Salvation Army in Fort Wayne. I got a rainbow belt and gangster dress that I think was home-made. I don't quite fit it, but I can alter it pretty easy, since it's a home job. A nice home job, but a home job none-the-less.

I've been expanding my wardrobe, and I like it. Not just jeans and T-Shirts. Corsets, dresses, stockings, headbands. I feel more... me-y.

I need shoes now. Not just chucks, as much as I love them and they match everything. I need a pair of all-purpose not-manly sexy-tall-matches-everything boots. I have a pair of heals that work with everything, a pair of chucks for any outfit, and even some flats that work most of the time... but I don't have any good boots. Just a junky wal-mart mid-calf pair that is a little too big and makes me look manly instead of girly or combat-chic. Mid-Calf anything is bad on girls with muscley legs like me. :(

AAANNNYway. We'll hopefully be moving soon. SOON. I'll be out. I'l be in my out little living space. It'll be SPECATUCULAR and Mechanized Duck (my brother and I's youtube show that we haven't made yet) will come to life.

Life is almost good. I only wish my days felt as long as they used to. I don't have a morning anymore. It's up and straight to work. No laying in bed, no watching the news or eating or enjoy the smell that are out right before the sun is risen. Just work. And work til 4. Then, I used to be able to be up til 2 and not worry about how I'd stay on my feet the next day. Now, if I'm not asleep by 12 (which, I never am) I freak out about the next day and have to force myself to sleep.

Makes the days feel too short, and my life feel like it's flying by way to quickly. I dislike it. But I'm happy still. Only two days left in the week and I'll get some sleep and reading time.

XoXo

No comments: