August 18, 2009

Of Vampires from France

I'm up to the 4th book and still waiting for Anita and Jean-Claude to get the fuck together. I was too anxious to wait and find out which book it would be, so I checked online. I'm two books away. Excitement.

Finished Circus of the Damned in a day. I'm reading the Lunatic Cafe pretty slowly. I think it's subconscious. I don't have the next book, and will either need to order online or find someone to drive me up to the mall. Either way, I know if I finish it tomorrow I'll have to wait. I don't think I can. I NEED to have my extra books. I can't stand the thought of having to scower the internet trying to find information and fanfics on this. It'll end up ruining parts of the story. I mean, sure, finding out which book Jean-Claude and Anita get together in could have potentially ruined several books. But I needed to know it would be some time before the LAST FUCKING BOOK. Because if I was going to have to wait that long, I'd just buy the last fucking book.

It's funny. My brother thinks their dirty sex-filled romance novels. They aren't. Not at all. I mean, besides Jean-Claude being the seductive (but unsucceful) bastard he is, it's pretty intense, but there hasn't been sex ONCE in the series yet. This is book 4. Next book-buying excapade will be 5-10. It's 17 book fucking series. I need as much as possible at once. Maybe only 5-8. I AM going to be pretty poor pretty soon.

Seriously though. These books are like fucking cocaine. FUCKING COCAINE. I NEED them. I haven't been sleepign well these past few days, because I've been up reading til midnight, then I'd try to force myself to fall asleep... And I'd wake up every 30 minutes or so. Finally, around 4 I usually give up and keep reading. I can't help it. My brain can't stop processing this. I wants me to go on more than it wants me to sleep.

Shit.

I've even been opening. Today was day 2. I even was back coordinator today. Never done that shit before. Opening isn't hard or stressful or anything. Just boring. And I'm usually tired from staying up all night reading. I'll be happy once I get my paycheck for sure.

No comments: