August 08, 2009

lovely day.

I had the most wonderful change in events today. I was originally going to sit/lay in bed all day, pretending to have a decent plot for my novel, play on the internet and read. While I was more than content with being a lazy ass after how much effort I've put into myself this past week, things couldn't have possibly changed for the better.

My brother offered to have me go with him to Evans house to play some computer game. Luckily I declined, but about an hour later Kandi texted me and asked if I wanted to go to Ft. Wayne with her today.

It was great. Really. I managed to keep within my eating times (though, my Burger King at the mall probably made me surpass my normal calorie intake... but My stomach could barely fit my small sandwhich and cheesy tots, meaning it has shrunk. go me) and have a fucking great time! We went through the mall, played with the iPhone 3Gs at the AT&T shop, got her the new glasses frames, since hers broke and that's why she was going up there to begin with... We went to Forever 21 and she got me to not only try on clothes, but we modeled them to eachother. I rarely do either. I was going to buy a really fucking cute pink dress for my Art Book photos, but it was almost $30 so I opted for the little blue and black plaid dress with a zipper down the front. tres cute! and I got a huge crystal-like flower ring. It's a size too small, but I love it so much that I'll make it work.

Me and Kandi have never really hung out together, but I'm so happy we did. It was fun :) Now I'm even more sad that she'll be going away in a few weeks. We're making one last trip to the mall though, so we can buy some chucks. The super high tops are on sale, and since it's a discontinued item I need to get them while I can. They're as cheap as regular high tops.

I can't wait. :) I miss going to the mall with someone that DOESN'T have a penis. No offense to Brandon, it's just not anywhere close to being the same.

I'm high on life.

A girl on deviantArt also made me a beautiful picture based on Amanda Palmer's song Astronaut. I only bought her a subscription. I feel like I owe her now, because I'm completely in love with this picture (the thought of a tattoo of it has crossed my mind on multiple occasion already) and I only bought her a cheap little sub. How could life be any better?

Astronaut by *Maddiox on deviantART

XoXo

No comments: