August 09, 2009

a list

To give a basic rundown of my day...
  1. My sister told my dad that she was pregnant
  2. My dad then mowed the lawn for 2 straight hours.
  3. My mom cleaned out the small room in the basement, telling me that I'll either leave this room to sleep down there, or move out.
  4. I talked with my brother. We're moving the fuck out. I don't ever want to look back, or be in such an awful environment. I don't ever want to see my mom or sister again. I'll put up with being in the same room as them during family events, but that's fucking it. I'll happily talk to my dad though.
  5. My brother and I are looking at apartments tomorrow. We are, in fact, getting out ASAP
  6. I was supposed to eat at Pizza Hut with Brandon today, and he wasn't awake until about an hour after we were supposed to meet to be there. I was at his house on time, got tired of waiting. Went to Wal-Mart for quite a long time and then finally went to Wendy's to snag something to eat and went home. He somehow manages to maintain the fact that us not getting to eat out is my fault. I'm really getting tired of his shit. He owes me $200.
That is my life.
XoXo

No comments: