March 23, 2010

Spider Bite and IPFW





Yep yep. I got my spider bite today and even though it's swelling a little and the jewelery has to be a bit larger to accommodate it, I LOVE it.

It looks like it's pretty far from my lip, but it's really not, the outer edge of my lip is (for some reason) a little lighter and disappears on camera.

Cardinal Tattoo, Fort Wayne Indiana. The first one felt like getting your ears pierced. You felt it touch and go through, and then it got warm and numb. Not really any pain at all. He warned me that the second one would probably hurt more though (said, "the second one always hurts more than the first") and HOLY FUCK was he right. That one was a bitch. But, like all piercings it stopped hurting after a few seconds. It ached a little on the drive home, but it's good now. I'm literally in love with this :]

I hope it doesn't swell too much. And, even though I'm not looking forward to hanging out with Brandon and his new girlfriend (who seems pretty dumb, but I'll wait til I meet her to judge that) I'm excited about the convention. Even if I don't get any touch up tattoos I'll be able to check out Atzland's jewelery for my lip studs. :] That's where I got my first taper. They're the people who do the body suspension.

My visit at IPFW was pretty good. The MOST I got out of it was the tour though, because I guess I did better research than I thought. I got to talk personally with the head of the Women's Studies department and she told me that my class were all gonna be really small (the higher up ones with as few as 6 people in them) so I'd probably get to know my other Women's Studies majors really well. Even though the original excitement about going to college has worn off I'm still really happy I'm going.

I got this bear cuz they were asking questions about the campuses larger than IPFW and (after a really big hint) I guessed the last one. IUPUI. How I forgot about them is beyond me. I also get to pretty much decide if my diploma/degree will be from IU or Purdue, depending on my Minor. Still debating Religious Studies (which sounds really fucking fun) and Psychology.

XoXo,
S

EDIT: I forgot I needed to get my Evelyn Evelyn pre-order in before my next paycheck and I wanted the damn Elephant Elephant Tote for college so I had to spend $70. No more money for Phunk-N-Ink. Oh well. I can get touch up at Cardinal whenever.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

AH! I love it!! And your teddy is adorable! :'D