March 20, 2010

Heath

I washed the dishes. Did my laundry.

Drove up to Fort Wayne by myself, to make my own piercing appointment and buy my own Phunk-N-Ink tickets. Came back and rode my bike for 45 minutes on 10th gear. Mostly leisurely, but there's a lot of up hills.

I think I'm the best I've been my whole life. :) I still haven't lost any weight, but I feel amazing. Not just healthier, happier (although, the happiness is a part of me being a free bitch)

I wanna take a nap, but I also want to work on my Tattoo Memoirs. Someday I'll have enough tattoos to make myself a book.

I just wish I'd get my damn period already. >:( At this rate, I'll be having one of the bad days when I get my piercings. FFFffffffffffffffffff- I'll be doing better once I have more money and can afford a birth control that WON'T increase my risk of migraines.

XoXo
S

No comments: