March 20, 2010

Boredom

I'm feeling pretty good :) Saw Kandi tonight, but she was hopped up on vicodin from getting her wisdom teeth pulled. My only two friends getting their wisdom teeth out around the same time... Coincidence? I think not :)

I'm gonna have to find something to wear to Kandi's wedding that is stylish but doesn't show any of my 3 new tattoos that my dad hasn't seen yet. I'd be cool with showing my foot one, since it's rarely visible so my dad would have a hard time arguing with me about it. To be fair, I've had the chest piece for a year now and he's STILL not seen it. Obviously it's in a decent non-job altering place.

Still, I'll keep 'em under wraps. Don't like taking chances.

I'm kinda bored with life. I think college is going to remedy that boredom but it won't be until at least the fall. It's exhausting. (boredom is exhausting? ha irony)

Anyway. tired. Got things to think about, stuff to do. Not really anything to do. Whatever. :)

XoXo
S

No comments: