March 08, 2010

Health

Dad is getting my FAFSA information to me by tomorrow. Hopefully that's good enough to turn it in, or I'm out of that money. I probably won't get much money anyway, but it's better than none.

I worked a 9 1/2 hour shift today, which unfortunatly meant no bike ride through the cemetery like I wanted. At least working 3 extra hours probably burns more calories than riding a bike for 10 minutes. And I ate pretty well today (and drank a shit load of water, which is good )

I like my Low Fat Yoplait yogurt. It's delicioius, and even though it's got 140 calories per serving, none of those calories are from fat. That actually a big deal. 90 calories with 75 calories from fat is worse than 140 with zero from fat.

Bike ride tomorrow. For sure.

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I wish I was one of those people who rode a bike all the time. Now that it's wonderful outside, I want to be more active. And I want to eat healthier. And live in a cleaner apartment. I'm hoping this new thing called sunlight will help motivate me. I feel like I've been living in a cave for the past few months. I hate winter. All I need to do now is go to the bike shop in Fountain Square and download some MGMT, and I'll be set.