March 27, 2010

Beatiful Accidents

Brandon's new girlfriend seems really nice. It makes me sad, since he's a psychologically damaging douche bag. The few times me and him were all in a group together, he seemed to be trying to make her jealous of me and that doesn't fly to well. I think that all the detached and emotionally damaging shit he did to me wasn't just him being an ignorant ass hole, I think he was flat-out trying to upset me and make me jealous so that I clung to him more. :\ Or maybe I'm just a bitter ex. I hope he treats Keisha better than he treated me. She seems too nice to date someone like Brandon (of course, Brandon seems really nice and loving at first, so it's an easy hole to dig yourself.)

I think that any problems or awkwardness between me and Brad is gone now. We had a pretty good time at the convention, and we had a long talk on the way home about everything that's been happening. I hope I keep this mindset. I tend to be happy about a situation one day and then mad about again when I wake up. Some call it crazy, I call it FUN :D (okay, I call it crazy too.)


I think this is the cutest my hair has ever been. EVER. EVER EVER EVER. I hope it doesn't fade too badly. I want to keep it til it grows out. 8D

Anyway. I'm gonna take a nice bike ride tomorrow, shower maybe, search for my SD card (which is missing and it why there are no convention pictures) and write up my hair blog and whore this beautiful and improvised color job. Complete with tips for at-home amatures to keep you from turning your bathroom your new hair color while RECYCLING :D

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ack! your hair = love!
it's sooo..... springy!
<3