March 23, 2010

bleeding like a fucking god ):< (and a lip stud)

I want Spade stud

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm excited. Except I FINALLY got my period, and even though it wasn't too painful of a day, it's starting to get worse. You aren't supposed to be on pain killers when you get piercings. I'm not sure if Naproxen Sodium is a blood thinner though, at all (since if it were it'd make cramps much much worse like aspirin does) And I'm not sure if heat wraps will work enough without the pills...

I'll stop talking about my vaginal functions for 2 seconds.

College visit TOMORROW :D I have to be there at 9:20 though. I normally have to be at work at 9, but that's a minute away, so the drive to the Fort means getting up EARLIER so I can get ready. Maybe I should be going to bed. I'll post pictures asap. :D

XoXo,
S

No comments: