March 27, 2010

dye

I'm dying my hair, and it will be epically cute if it comes out right. And it means another entry to my Color-Me-Stunned blog! Woot. I hope I get around to it tonight because I won't have too much time tomorrow.

Tomorrow=Phunk-N-Ink. Since me and Brad split things have been... high tension. Uncomfortable. and me personally; acting neurotic, jealous, and defensive. (normal me, really.) And because of a 'mishap' last week where a certain ex chose to ignore me for his entire vacation because he was hanging out with the girl that is partially to blame for the break-up... Well, I'll give the long story short, we were having a tough week and I was going to have to go to the convention with Brandon and his new Girlfriend and be a third wheel, but Brad is pulling through and being a decent person and going with me. (i.e. Lacey had other plans so Brad had nothing better to do. Better than being third wheeled to my fucking ex and his new girlfriend.

Well, anyway. I'm eating a KitKat and have dye to rinse.

XoXo,
S

No comments: