March 21, 2010

pregnant teens and gaga

16 and pregnant pisses me off. The girls family always blames the guy, the rest of the world blames the girl (she should have kept her legs closed, lololol) and the parents are never supportive of their kids so it's easy to see why the make such poor decisions. The parents in this episode of just talked constantly about how much they hated the her boyfriend. She was clearly already feeling unsure about her relationship with him (because of his drinking and inability to man up) but by trying to push him away they're only going to make her cling to him. When you know someone is bad for you, and you need to give them up it's best for people to let them make the decision on their own terms. Otherwise they'll feel like they did it for someone else and they'll go back to them. I know this, I've lived it.

It also makes me realize that girls are stupid. Usually. The guys they date are shit. Alcoholics, jobless, can't drive, act poorly towards them when they're fighting. That's the last guy I'd want stuck in my life forever.

They all also seem to have Monroe piercings and it makes me sad.

Also, it's making me mad that people who have no idea about Lady Gaga try to put her down by saying she's the the image to a persona that someone else is creating. She's as much in control of everything she does as Amanda Palmer. She writes her music, collaborates with the designers to make her clothes and absolutely loves her fans. But I don't feel like ranting about that anymore. Stupid 16 and Pregnant really brings me down.

BLEED VAGINA, BLEED. I want this bullshit to be over with. If I have to miss my college visit AND my piercings because I'm on the first day of my period and therefor can't move, I'm gonna cut my fucking uterus out myself.

XoXo
S

No comments: