March 07, 2010

goals

I decided to get some new (but cheap) clothes for myself, because I've gained quite a bit of weight these last two years and I've been wearing the same clothes since high school. I look at some of them and even I think they don't look like they fit my personality the same way anymore. Plus, a lot of them don't fit quite right anymore.

Went to Plato's, and I found a lime green leopard print pair of TUK creepers :) They were technically a US size 10, but they fit me fine and I'm wearing 9's. They're ugly and I love them. I also got 6 shirts. I need some undershirts because they're all fairly low cut, but they also don't have a print on them so they don't feel so high school to me. Just gotta stop at Salvation Army and buy a few.

And, because I'm STILL on my health kick (2, 3 weeks now? oh yeah) I took every single top, dress, and skirt in my closet that didn't fit me and put them in my reusable shopping bag. I can't touch them until I've lost the weight for them to fit. I can still see them, but I can't touch them.

Everyone has a goal when they're trying to lose weight. Mine is to fit a 9 again. Or, at least an 11. At an 11 I could still fit fairly well into most of my clothes. I'd love to fit my 9's again though.

Haven't drank pop in a full week. The only drink with calories I've drank in that week would be ONE glass of orange juice.

Wish me luck.

XoXo
S

(still awaiting FAFSA stuff from mom)

No comments: