March 05, 2010

Life :)

Got my IPFW stuff, working on FAFSA information, and set up a visit on campus for the 23rd. Will be calling/contacting Bellmont for my transcript when it's a little less late.

My only fear is that I'll have to wait until NEXT fall to go because I lack SAT and ACT scores. It says that they're required if you graduated less than two years ago. So, by the end of this school year I'll have been out of school for two full years. Does this just mean I can't apply until after this semester is out?

I'm putting that down on my list of questions to ask when I do my visit. My brother is going with me :) FAFSA is supposed to be in by the 10th so I told my I needed the information ASAP (Monday at the latest, so I can file online and be taken care of before Wednesday.)

I'm excited. Not just the burst of excitement when I'm starting to try something new. I really really want to do this. I may have to take 5 years instead of 4 so that it alleviates some of the financial stress. I'll be 24/25 when I graduate. Hopefully I will have transferred to IUPUI by then too. :)

Everything is slowly coming together, but coming together nonetheless.

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Don't worry about going for five years. There's no such thing as a four year degree anymore.

I'm really excited for you! It's so wonderful that you're going to college! My little Shayla's growing up! :') I'm so proud of you!!