March 28, 2010

Picture Dump

I was going to paint my bike sparkly purple today, but alas, it was rainy. It gave me a chance to get my new Color-Me-Stunned entries taken care of though, as well as more writing taken care of for a certain book that will some day hopefully become a real thing. I also bluetoothed a shit load of stuff from my phone, so happy picture dump entry :D

I want it, it's flippin cute
I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SEE YOUR TAMPONS YOU SICK LAZY FUCKS
my little sister's babies wardrobe is bigger than mine
okay, it's sideways. This is what I had to climb through to find my sewing shit.
Trying clothes on at Plato's. Didn't buy these.

My TUK Creepers that I got for $6 at Plato's
Shayla is Rainbow. Yes I am. I love work some days.
hat from Salvation Army. I'm in love with it, but it's $10 and I'm poor :(
This is a red Wendy's Uniform at Salvation Army. No, I didn't buy it, but it made me happy.
I curled my hair a little.
First Popsicle this season (Brandon was helping me take some shit to SA and the truck came by)
It made me lol
Duckie from Rural King
Things you don't wanna see spilling out of your car, but look pretty
Brad's tattoo, almost done coloring
Me deciding what kind of piercing to get
Snake Bite
Inside my mouth

My dad was just here to fix a little more of the hole in the wall, and told me that he honestly doesn't mind my lip piercing, as long as I don't cover my face in metal. :) that really brightened my day.

Enjoy
XoXo,
S

No comments: