July 31, 2010

fuuuuuck

For once, it'd be nice for someone to make an attempt to care or see things from my point of view, or BELIEVE me when I'm in a bad situation.

It's so much easier for someone to lie about a situation when they were being unreasonable, because everyone would want to believe the logical story they make up.

I don't believe in MAKING drama, but I also don't believe in ignoring it. Every time someone tells a lie about ME or about a situation I'm involved in, I want to punch someone. Especially when people are dumb enough to take their word for it over mine..

Thanks brother, I thought you'd be more level headed and caring. Or, I don't know, just take my word for something like you always have up until now? I'm not asking for anyone to get involved in drama, just to be a little more considerate instead of telling me that I clearly must be remembering things wrong. If I'm being treated like shit I don't expect you to jump in and make it all better, but it'd be nice if you didn't brush it off as if I'm making it all up. You haven't been here the last 9 weeks. I have. I think I know Anthony better than you do. If 4 of us who were here for all of this say he's being a douche, and only HIM and one other person (who is in no way involved in this, and only knows any ongoings based on what ANT TELLS HIM) say that he hasn't been doing anything wrong... maybe you should believe the 4 of us. JUST MAYBE.

Whatever. All the possession are nice and everything, but if I had to choose between having the brother that was there for me or having the brother that helped me buy things, I'd pick the one that was there for me any day.


Also, fuck straight talk and the fucking piece of shit service and worthless website. Canceling the auto refill should be something I can do ON THE WEBSITE considering customer service is worthless. If I fucking lose $45 because I can't cancel this I'm going to be PISSED. I can't even sell this phone to someone without feeling guilt, because this is the worst fucking phone company I've ever had to deal with.

XoXo
S

No comments: