July 26, 2010

-_-

I really don't know why college has to be such a ridiculous stress before you even get there. My account is locked. Why? Who the fuck knows. Is there a number to call or something I can do online to fix it? Of fucking course not. I have to drive up to IPFW, get my account fixed, come home and hope it works so I can schedule my SOAR date (which, the last two available ones are next week) which, btw, I can't schedule WHILE I'M THERE FOR SOME FUCKING REASON. No, I have to do it on their janky ass piece of shit website.

But it doesn't matter. Dad did NOTHING to the house while Jacob was gone. NOTHING. Jacob doesn't want to move into apartments in Fort Wayne for whatever damn reason... My car can't make that drive, and I can't work here and go to school there, nor can I make extra trips to Fort Wayne for a job up there just because I go to school there 2-3 days a week. So, if I'm still in this apartment in a month when school starts, I don't get to go and all this effort was wasted. Best part, I'll be signed up for classes by then, and have my loans taken out... so I'm getting fucked and will be out over $1000 just because I couldn't go.

I'm seriously near tears because nothing wants to work out, and no one wants to help me make it happen. All we have to do if find a cheap little apartment in the Fort. That's it. Fixing my car won't help, because I can't afford the gas for the drive in the first place. We'd have to be there a year tops, and THEN dad will have had MORE THAN ENOUGH time to fix up the house in Waynedale and all would be good. Of course, why would we bother doing that, right? I've been out of school for two years, not like I'm not disheartened enough by how difficult getting my stuff around is. No, me not being able to go this year will definitely not effect my desire to go at all

Fuck this. I don't even get an iPhone, because we have to go Verizon. I get a fucking Droid. (Yeah, with all this bullshit that's been going down, the bright side has always been "at least I can get an iPhone when Jacob gets back." and no, I don't get one. Everything is just a letdown lately.)

XoXo
S

1 comment:

John Kaufeld said...

Hi, Shayla! I'm sorry that things aren't working right now.

The good news is that I can help fix your ID problem and help you register for SOAR.

Please call my office at 260-481-6848 or email me at kaufeldj@ipfw.edu and I'll fill you in.

Thanks for coming to IPFW! Again, I'm sorry you ran into the problems!