July 24, 2010

things I love, and fandom.

I've been on a slight WoW bing these last few days. Not that I mind. It keeps me happy. So does coloring. And multi-colored pens, and huge boxes filled with sharpies, and boxes of crayons and colored pencils. And rhinestones. And duct tape. Yes.

Lest not forget glitter.



Yeah, I don't want to talk about my problems, because they aren't nagging at me, even though they really upset me. So I'll keep thinking about the awesome things.

Gotta get the apartment cleaned up for my brother. And gotta get ready for my placement tests. I'm so nervous. I've done nothing mathematic for a while.

It think I'll write some Toad/OC x-men fanfics (oneshots) before bed. There aren't NEARLY enough good fanfictions for the Toad lovers out there :( And the good stories never good finished or end too soon.

yeah. I think I'll do that. And I'll write it in purple pen, and post it to fanfiction.net and deviantart.

XoXo,
S

No comments: