July 27, 2010

:D :D :D :D :O :D

So.... I may not have an iPhone, but I DO in fact, have the Droid Eris. Yeah, I love the iPhone, but I LOVE THIS PHONE. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

The only thing it doesn't have is the (free) glowstick app that the iPhone had :( I'll live, I think :)

but yeah. IPFW found my blog and fixed my locked account and I'm signed up for SOAR now. Besides feeling slightly like big brother is watching (>.>) I'm really happy for the wonders of the internet.

Actually... I had two people from Fort Wayne recognize me from my photo that I took at Pride Fest. Crazy, isn't it? Maybe that somehow ties into this... idk. But I'm glad it did. Saved me a trip to fort wayne that I really don't have time to take.

I'm really really excited now. IDK, I think I was just really stressed about my brother coming back yesterday... so EVERYTHING just seemed SO DRAMATIC. Now that I have my new phone (that... I really can't afford but it have it and the plan is started and I has my phone.) And I got college worked out. Yeah. If my keyboards keys would stop sticking I'd feel 100% amazing right now :O

WoW time methinks.

XoXo
S

No comments: