August 01, 2010

Kindle

My favorite free app as of now is easily my Kindle App. I can buy digital books on Amazon (which are usually cheaper than the actual books) and load them to my phone to read as I please. I know I'd much rather have the physical book, but the ability to have cheap short stories at my fingertips is unexplainable. I spent my whole day reading a 79 cent story off of my phone. I can even download trials of books and read the beginning to see whether or not I want to buy it. It's like going to the bookstore without leaving the couch.

There are a lot of cool apps, and a lot of useful ones and fun ones, but this is easily my favorite. If only I could buy physical books AND digital books for my Kindle App at the same time :( that would be amazing. At least now I won't feel as guilty about buying cheap used books, because I've already read them and I only want the physical copy to take up shelf space.

School starts soon. I'm nervous and excited.

XoXo
S

No comments: