July 23, 2010

Excited For...

I'm so excited about starting school in the fall, turning in job apps at the mall, my BROTHER BEING BACK FROM BASIC, having a party monster-ific party with my friends, having an INSANE 21st birthday party... and excited about not being in a bad mood.

OH, and really excited about Pride Fest Saturday. :D

I can't wait to have homework. and LEARN and be forced to be around a shit load of people I don't know. Having a reason to put on regular clothes every day because I'm doing more than working. And the (not so high) hopes of getting a job that I can wear said clothes to. Having TWO JOBS and GOING TO SCHOOL (part time) and, possibly going to beauty college along with all of this if the money is there. Maybe getting an iPhone with my brother. Getting my car fixed and the oil changed.

I'm feeling good. Really good.

XoXo,
S

(tomorrow is the 7th day working in a row, and marks 12 days that only contained one day off. I'm holding in there because Pride Fest this weekend will make it all worth while.)

No comments: