July 28, 2010

come together

I sometimes wonder if some people are delusional or just plain liars. Drama drama drama.

I woke up at 4 this morning. Went out to my Aunty's house and we went up to Shipshewana to go spend our money. I was tiiiiired, but I love spending time with her. We always have the best talks about life and about everything that happens in my messed up little family. Makes me feel a lot better about some things.

I got myself a new purse :D and 3 pairs of giant sunglasses (for $10!? OH YEAH) 2 Buffy comics, and some triangular tapers for my ears. Twas awesome. Got a lot of walking done. And got dehydrated and sunburnt, and felt nauseated the whole way back... But the talking was worth it, and I felt much better after I got some caffeine, fluids and a nice shower.

Anyway. I'm not looking forward to working tomorrow. Or Friday. totally looking forward to college, as long as everything comes together in time.

XoXo
S

No comments: