July 20, 2010

good day

Today after work...

I got myself gas in my car, cashed my check and finally scheduled my placement tests, went up to the Fort with Cody, Carrie and Corine... We went and got me some rhinestones from JoAnn's for the Glitter Party. Then chilled at the Mall and got some Auntie Anne's and I got some stuff from hot topic (I feel so laaaame.) We went and saw Despicable Me (cute movie, it really was, but it was also a wee bit lacking. I still liked it though.) and then got some IHOP.

I made beautifully gruesome pancake and french toast art. I tried to take a picture of it, with it's bleeding hearts and spattered blood... but my phone was almost dead so it wouldn't let me :'( I feel empty.

No, not really, I feel really good. Shit is piecing together. I hate how I only go from lows to highs to lows and so on. Middle ground every now and then is always good. Except, I suppose this could be considered middle ground. Hm.

Pride fest is this weekend and I think I've convinced two people to go with me (a group of 3 straight people at Pride fest, lovely) and I have rainbow rhinestones to put on my face. woot.

Much love,
XoXo
S

No comments: