July 19, 2010

Anxiety Problems?

Crazy as it sounds, I'm just recently realizing that I have pretty bad anxiety problems. I mean, I couldn't log into my ipfw account, and my stomach has been in knots, I'm having trouble breathing, I feel jittery an panicy and have been near tears EVEN NOW, all this time afterwards that I've had to cool down from being angry, I could still burst into tears over it, I'm still kinda freaking out about it.

I don't have anxiety attacks or anything, but fuck, now that I think about it, this has been going on for YEARS. I don't think I've ever done anything irrational in my life except when I was freaking out from anxiety. They make drugs for this shit. Why am I suffering through it when I could fix it? I'd love to not have random freak outs over little things (or, better yet, NOTHING AT ALL.)

Deep breaths... Caaaalm thoughts. I can't get rid of the knots in my stomach, but I can calm down. I really need to mellow this problem out.

XoXo
S

No comments: