July 19, 2010

Difficulties.

I've been trying to log into my IPFW account for a good 20 minutes now. No matter how many times I change my password it never fucking works and I'm getting so frustrated I could cry. I just wanted to schedule my damn placement tests. It's REALLY not that much to ask for a college to make getting started EASY. I already get to face HARD classes, a HARD schedule, work full time to pay bills and having a HARD TIME trying to pay for classes, they can at least make GETTING STARTED EASY. Why the fuck does it NEVER work for me when I want to log in? I fucking almost want to not go just because EVERY LITTLE THING with them has to be so fucking difficult. FAFSA is impossible, too. Why does the government make it so fucking hard for students to get money for college? Do they WANT us to be a bunch of uneducated dumb asses?

And, WoW won't work on my laptop anymore. Also pissing me off. I can log in, I wasn't hacked, it just refuses to connect to the new servers, and every time I try to re-install the game it says the same fucking thing. I don't even want to play, I just wanted to fucking log in, maybe chat with some of my guild friends. but no.

I have so much shit I have to get done it's not even funny, and I just want to punch someone or cry because NOTHING is going smoothly. Why the FUCK does everything need to be so difficult all the fucking time?





I'm just pissed, I'll cool down (hopefully before I try to go to bed, idk.)
XoXo
S

No comments: