July 25, 2010

Brothers gonna be back tomorrow and...

I'm really excited about this. But, because I'm not bouncing around and pissing myself with joy people think I don't care.

Fact: I have a LOT to worry about right now. Placement tests are tomorrow. Bills are due tomorrow. I don't have money to make rent. I've VERY happy to have my brother back, and he's going to make a lot of my stress go away, because he'll be able to help me financially, and I'll have someone to vent to, and we'll be making lots of living changes that I'm in dire need of... But right now, I'm really focused on the things that need to get done. And, there's a lot of them.

My brother is my damn corner stone, I couldn't make it without him, but fuck, I do have a bit of a life outside of him (recently, at least.)

I almost feel bad because I'm clearly supposed to be a LOT more ecstatic about this whole thing, but I just don't. I'll probably cry from happiness tomorrow when I DO see him for the first time in like, 3 months... But right now, no.

XoXo
S

No comments: