July 02, 2009

Shit

My internet is driving me crazy right now. I keep getting "Page Load Error" nearly EVERY FUCKING TIME. That or "Connection Interrupted"

My internet signal is full, and I'm completely connected. I tried closing out of the browser, trying a different browser, shutting down my computer AND turning it off and have concluded that it's the fucking internet and not my laptop. What's the point of expensive high speed internet if I can't do anything on it?

Besides that, I picked up my application to a Wendy's in a city nearby. My manager said he'd put in a good word for me, and said that since I currently work at a Wendy's there's a good chance I'll get the job. I'm still gonna cross my fingers.

Everything feels kinda shitty right now. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I realized that I'm not doing anything productive at all. I want to, but there's no fucking room for me in my own room. I outgrew living at home a long time ago, but still haven't been able to get the fuck out.

Fucking internet better post this.

No comments: