July 09, 2009

my ears.

I'm getting kind of bored with my 00's. I'm thinking about going a size or two up.
Right now, my ears are the top plug. The one to the right is a 7/16 and the largest is the 1/2 inch. I like the 7/16 a lot, but in the store the 1/2 inch looks SO tempting. I'm also considering just getting a new piercing instead, because if I go 1/2 inch, I'm pretty sure the smallest my ear will shrink back to is 00, whereas right now I'd probably be able to go down to a 2, which I think is the cutest size ever, but cute doesn't get me bitchen tunnels or the wow factor I have when I can look through my ear.

But, like I said, I'm bored with it.

I think I'm going to get 2 inches trimmed off my hair soon. That way I can bleach it and be blond again. I miss that. Then maybe I can spike my mohawk finally. And maybe it'll take my mind off of wanting bigger gauges.

Then again, much bigger than a 00 and I can't wear things like THIS without them being heavy or looking stupid.

Anyway, still getting the Page Load Error. Not as often, but it still pisses me off.

No comments: