June 30, 2009

Jobs

I think I'm finally going to get a second job. Try to at least. I'm really hoping to get in at another Wendy's. I can't go to the ones that are owned by the same guy, since I'd still be on the same payroll as my current job, and therefor unable to log more than 40 hours a week. The Wendy's about 30 minutes out of town is owned by someone else, so if I could just get 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, I'd be set pretty well. I think it'd be about 45 hours a week. Perfect. The extra 20 hours would get me about $200 extra dollars a check.

That would get me about $1000 a month, and there are apartments where I live that would cost less than $500 a month (after you add in utilities and such) I could probably make it work.

Besides that, I've been wanting to sew again. Eeeefffff. I don't have anything set up so I can't D:< But if I get my job I'm just going to be moving out again in a few months. Why bother unpacking?

I hate 'counting my eggs before they hatch' when it comes to jobs. I may not get it. I may not get good hours. I don't know yet, and I shouldn't assume. I may have 3 years experience, and BE working at a Wendy's right now, but that doesn't guarantee anything.

God, I want a job so badly though. Another Wendy's job, that way I don't have to learn anything new, but I get new people. I'm not good in all new situations. So just meeting new people will be my new thing. Then, maybe some day I'll gain the courage to go to a whole new job :D

I saw a thing in a blog called "wordless wednesday" and I think I'll give that a try. Tomorrow, my post will be without words. If I remember to post. I'm getting my app, so hopefully I can remember.

And, hopefully I can remember how to get there. It's a town over, so I don't know. My directional ability isn't that great.

ugh. I hope I get this

No comments: