July 09, 2009

sleep deprived

Finally, after days and days of minimal contact I FINALLY got to see Brandon and talk to him IN PERSON about everything that's going on. It's really hard to get him to listen to me on the phone. By really hard, I mean fucking impossible. We managed last night and a few hours this evening without arguing, but I could tell we were on the verge. I doubt he'll ever understand that we can't be how we were when we were dating. I'm a commitment kind of girl.

I looked at fabric and JoAnn, and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to use their heavy duty house fabrics to make my vesty thing. I'd love to have sleeves and make it a coat, but I don't know how to draft out sleeves, so I'll hold that off for another day. I'd have bought some, but I couldn't decide and I could tell Brandon was getting really bored.

I don't really feel like I'm living right now. Days bleed together. I honestly can't tell one day from another, and all weekends are generally the same. I'm really starting to feel smothered by this place. I can't even take a walk without at least 3 people telling me that they saw me.

It's late. I'm feeling empty and pretty tired.

No comments: