July 04, 2009

Gaia Online

I seem to always be bored, and always have a list of things that I need to do but really don't NEED to do, and don't really want to either... But there's a list.

Instead of any of that, what do I find myself doing with my free time?

Making new accounts on GaiaOnline.

Page Load Error

Page Load Error

Page Load Error

(connection was reset while contact blah blah blah)

This is my new account, Punk Cabaret is Freedom.
She's replacing The True Amanda Palmer, because I forgot her password (it's written on a piece of paper somewhere, but finding it would literally be impossible)

Now that striped stockings have become really reasonably priced she will definitely have some, and look as Palmer-esque as I can afford :3

This is my main account Vv-missmaryjane-vV She's a Gaian Millionaire.

I also own i is genius, glittergirl024 (my original mule, back before Alandra024 was phished out of my life ;_; ) and Nurse Dazzle.

I'm a gaia tard. I used to spend anywhere from $15-$50 a month on the site, before I went cold turkey on gaia cash.

This is all.

No comments: