July 20, 2009

Pamprin

Bad cramping all day. Body temperature can't decided whether I'm hot or cold and I'm so tired, weak and achy. Life is an ugly beautiful thing.

I think the Pamprin is actually causing some of the pain instead of taking it away. Or maybe it's just that I'm afraid to take the full dosage of unfamiliar pills.

Either way. I hope to god I make it through work tomorrow. I really let everyone down today, and only an hour into my shift.

My phone bill was also ridiculous. Apparently they didn't get the money my mom said she gave them (I partially wonder if she's lying about giving them my money though, it's hard to trust her with stuff like that) so not only do I now have two months worth of phone bills to pay, I have a late fee.

Mom told me to only pay for this months phone bill and that she'd sort everything out for me. Bastards.

I can't wait til I get my iPhone. I'll be paying $30 more a month, but it'll be so much more worth it. With ROLLOVER MINUTES.

I wish I could find some miracle pill for my cramps like I did for my migraines. Midol is ineffective, Ibuprofen makes me sicker and Pamprin seems to be doing about as well and Midol.

And yet life continues to go on.

No comments: