July 31, 2009

migraines and work,

Migraines. Thank you Excedrin for taking it away, but fuck you for making me be so awake when I need to get to sleep.

I may not need a second job after all. I may get one anyway, but I won't NEED it (and therefor will likely not get one, oh well.) A girl I work with is moving out of the state, and will probably not be working here anymore, and she was our 9 o'clock opener and I may be able to get her position. That's almost 10 extra hours a week (I'll have to take a break, so it'll be more like 7 1/2. Either way, it'll be great.)

Those extra hours will pay for my phone bill well on their own. I could pay for it now anyway, but I prefer to have enough money to save a hundred from every check. It doesn't always pan out well. If it did I'd have well over a 1000 saved up, but I have money for when I have emergencies and that's what it's for, right? If I got some extra hours I'd be less likely to need to tap into my savings for little things like new tires and medicine though. I need some Excedrin of my own to keep in my purse so I don't have to be afraid of having a migraine when I'm hanging out with someone else.

Anyway, the future (and things in general) are looking up. I've managed to keep my room clean so far. GO ME!

No comments: