July 06, 2009

Over Obsessed

I could quite literally post an Amanda Palmer lyric for ever single problem I go through. Or for every event in my life. Or just for my feelings about certain things. I fear my obsession is a bit too strong, but I always used to envy people who had such strong feelings for something that they could let it consume a part of their life.

The last obsession I had that was this big was my obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer (because I totally got over that and wasn't about to splurge all my money on a big book of Buffy fandom that I saw at B&N)

I also really want a bustle-styled coat. And more striped vests like the one I got at Wet Seal. And a few more corsets and some short saloon girl styled skirts. I want to make them. Not the stockings... Maybe attach garter straps to the inside of my skirts though.

I have a vision, of a semi-cropped vest, wide and shapely V neck (I can't stand the straight ones) a little bit of a hood to protect hair from the rain, with a little ruffle along the edge. And a small bustle shape on the back. The whole thing would be black and white striped (or solid black or white or I don't even know) and it would be FABULOUS And I'd wear it fucking everywhere. I think I'm going to Sharpie up a picture of it and post it here and on dA.

I have 2 followers on Twitter. That in itself amazes me. I still only have a few blog readers though.

I suppose if I got much more than that I couldn't keep the title as "shit no one cares about" right?

I'm going to start putting tags for my entries. Maybe they'll be found.

No comments: