March 07, 2009

5 days


I got most of my stuff at Brandon's now. Dad helped me to bring some bigger stuff in, like my desk drawers and 2 shelf unit things. I finally found the crawl space entrance.

To the left is my username spelled out in alphabet blocks. I didn't have another A to make it A-Coin-Operated-Girl, which is my Vampire Freaks account.
I also have a few pics from penguin point, some of a pair of Rainbow shoes, some hearts frosted onto my car window and where I want the deviantArt symbol on my foot. I'm just putting them here to entertain you a little while you read.. and because I just blue toothed them from my phone. I have a lot of trouble keeping these things in place when I type. I'll probably be publishing and checking it and redoing it over and over until it's right.

Well, my room looks so damn empty right now. It's okay though. My carpet looks horribly messy though, because I've never vacuumed. I fucking hate how this site formats shit. Nothing is in place quite right and I can't just upload all of my images when I need them because they always upload at the very top.

Anyway. 5 days. :D And Michelle is coming back over that week that I'm off, because she's on spring break. I'll be on my period, but I'm still TOTALLY gonna do a photoshoot. With Brandon there, because it's our week together. And I guess April is gonna be there too, which is okay I guess. I don't know how Brandon will act :\ oh well.

Time changes tonight I guess. It's bullshit. I didn't even know because I don't get any news channels on my 2 fucking tv stations. It's a bullshit move for the stations to stop giving an analog signal before they have to. A lot of people still only get that signal and they're fucking us over. We're their viewers. I don't think very highly of them at the moment, and my stick with Fox and channel 15.

Mom and I worked on a puzzle together. I totally Pwned her. I got twice as much done as her in less time. I like puzzles. I can't wait to be doing them with Brandon.

I'm rambling.

<3
S

No comments: