March 08, 2009

sooo, I too some different roads to get to town (NOT the way mom was trying to get me to go) and I got there fine. I did a PERFECT 3 point turn :D oh yeah.

And on the way home I took the road mom was talking about and turns out, it WAS the road I said it was that mom denied it being. She "misunderstood" me... just like she misunderstood me when I said I'd LIKE to go out to eat with them.

At least I got Brandon to eat his first potato bowl and he LOVED it. Thought it was delicious and filling :D and right now they're only $2.99 which is WAY better than the $5 is used to be (or the $30 buckets of chicken)

This Friday Brandon gets out :D I'm nearly there with packing. I need to get my dresser drawers my last few boxes, and some odds and ends. the rest my dad will likely have to take because we need a truck... Or perhaps Brandon and I will take em the day he gets out. who knows.

But I'm super excited. I thought I'd be feeling emotional again because i'm supposed to be on my period soon but I'm totally pumped right now. XD

<3
S

Oh, and I'm bidding on a great lot on eBay. about 10 articles of clothing ALL of them are my size and as of now they're only $25 with $13 shipping. It equals out to about $4 per article. Think of it like this... That's about Salvation Army price, with the quality of things from Plato's.

ugh. I feel really strange. hyper and excited and really really low and a bit sickened (not stomach sick though... emotionally) really down. mixed emotions suck. I wanna just go to bed. But I'm not tired...

No comments: