March 10, 2009

good things, life looks up up and up

Dear life,

I made a CafePress account for Michelle and I's clothing line Radiohazard. Here I believe. if not, here.

Look for custom mods of said clothing on my eBay.

wtf, Miley Cyrus has a book? why? Seriously. Stop whoring yourself to the world. I suppose I should tell her dad to stop whoring her...

I washed my clothes in this house for the last time! I also just shut the cats tail in the dryer door. Fuckin' cat.

Jacob talked mom into letting him get this room :D I'm so happy for him, cuz this is the best room in the house. I shit you not. Sure, I'll miss my family and the home I pretty much grew up in, but most of all I'll miss this room. Seriously, it's beautiful. And since Jacob will be coming in here instead of the family room, I won't have to worry about cleaning up the paint on the one wall. yay!

I got 3 extra hours today at work, and Rachel is having me come in 30 minutes early tomorrow. Good. I'm gonna bring my last 3 unneeded boxes, some empty alcohol bottles and my rolling drawer thing. Maybe another mirror and VCR box and corkboard. I'm so close. so so close. 3 days, 17 hours and 44 minutes. FUCK YES!

Oh, I set my alarm clock for 3:30 AM to make sure I could get in a last bid on my eBay order, and it actually woke me up (TV puts me to sleep and music wakes me up...) and I was still the high bidder and just went back to sleep because I didn't want to end up unable to sleep... When I got up I checked my eBay and GOT IT for my lowest bid! YEAH.

so many good things are gonna happen, Brandon gets out, I get to move out of here and into his house and MICHELLE IS COMING BACK FOR A WHILE! PHOTOSHOT!

<3
S

1 comment:

Uw mijn hart♥ said...

hahahahahahahahahah The damn cat LMAO man thats fuckin hilarious you shut its fucking tail in the door?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yEAH I wish I coulda seen that HA miss ya