March 10, 2009

:D

I downloaded this program called Paint.net

It's basically the best photo program you can get. The only real benefit Gimp has over it is the ability to animate, which I haven't even tried on Paint.net, so for all I know making layers will animate this as well. It was a bit tricky, but I'm getting the hang of it.

2 1/2 days. Most shit is out. I carried most of it over today. some paintings, some furniture, my DVD player and some junk on my headboard. I'm getting the rest of my stuff tomorrow besides my TV and clothes. Fuck Yeah.

Work was ooookay. Rachel was there, therefor it was better than usual.

I ate at the Indiana Pancake House today, I got the Chicken Alfredo, which came with a piece of garlic bread and a fucking salad. I LOVE that place. all that for only $7. It's the sit down restaurant in Decatur. I WILL take Michelle there. And Brandon, for waffles and Pancakes.

I'm loving the Brit-spears comeback. I want to go the see Circus.

<3
S

EDIT:
note to self, still have $30 in checking, and about $15 in cash. This is RARE for how long it's been since my check. I get paid again in a week. Sweet. I'm usually about to start hurting for money but I'm still okay :D

No comments: