March 03, 2009

Diet, exercise, moving and so on.

Hmmm.

I got paid today. I haven't bought anything with my money yet though. I'm still determined to save it. I know I can. Brandon is going to live with Ramen noodles for the next 9 days so that we can afford to go to Penguin Point and Golden Coral when he gets out.

I've also decided on a diet plan. This may sound a bit "extreme" to people, but I've heard it's more effective than starvation/carb can calorie cutting/diet pills/eating food sent in by a diet plan that tastes TERRIBLE...

You eat pasta for 4 days, then whatever for 4 days. I think I'm not gonna eat straight up pasta, I'm thinking Ramen, Penne, and bow pastas with light sauces. Still much healthier than, say, a cheeseburger and fries and a large Vault... I AM trying to eat healthier, so on the 4 "whatever" days I'm not going to gorge myself. But those four days will be days were I won't make myself feel guilty about eating a candy bar or drinking a sprite or eating a burger. Maybe I'll even have a piece of cake :D

I sound crazy right? Don't worry. I think the anorexic look is the most disgusting thing I've ever laid eyes on. I feel bad for the poor girls for thinking they're fat, but that doesn't make them attractive.

I'm about 150-155 pounds now. 2 years ago I weighed 135-140. I've always had a 'goal' of 125. I hope to god when I'm down to 130 my hip bones don't portrude. I've noticed that girls with a flat stomach tend to have abnormaly protruding hips. I have big hips to being with. But if I drop a lot of stomach weight but not a lot of thigh and upper arm weighed I'll have to either sacrifice having thin arms and legs or let my stomach look like nasty shit.

): I'll figure it out. Brandon said we'd get me the X Pole as soon as he gets out. I'll be doing that for exercise plus bike riding. awesome.

Starting moving my boxes. 8 are in the house, 9 more in my car. My room looks soooo big again.

9 days til my baby is out.

<3
S

No comments: