March 06, 2009

mostly shit about moving

I have two boxes of alphabet blocks, courtesy of my mom :D I still don't have enough to spell me and Brandon's names. I'm one N short, because the dumbasses put an N on the back of an A block. Two common letters.

I'm scouring eBay for more. I think I may have found some, but I don't want to spend the money. I want my Pikachu tattoo. Even Jacob said it sounded pretty cool, and he thinks most tattoos are stupid.

Brandon is out in 8 days. Almost only 7. One week! xD getting to be with Brandon outweighs me starting my period on the first night we'll have together in 4 months. I'm so lonely without him. Jacob is doing okay with bass right now, so hopefully him and Aaron will be coming over a lot so that Brandon can "jam" with someone. He wants to get the Roland Fantom keyboard I want. Not for -me- but for him that I can use whenever I want :3 I need to get my Dresden Dolls/Virginia/Who Killed Amanda Palmer companion so that I can play that shit :D

shit I should be sleeping right now.
<3
S

No comments: