March 06, 2009

7 days

I found something out about myself today. I hate dieting. I hate "lifestyle changing"...

I've realized that the later in the week it is, the harder it is for me to keep on track with what I'm eating.

Realizing this, I think I'd be more suited to eat "right" Sunday-Thursday, and let myself enjoy food to it's fullest on Friday and Saturday, because after a stressful week at work I just want to scarf down cheeseburgers and fries and pop and any random unhealthy thing I find. I ate a grilled sandwich with swiss cheese and extra honey mustard... Then I ate some fries. Then I ordered myself a chicken sandwich and fries and a big chocolate chip cookie dough frosty. Now I just finished eating more fries, a tenderlion, and I'm drinking a Dr. Faygo. I just -feel- like eating. It's either because I'm hormonal or I just get too stressed out from work by the end of the week to care.

Either way. I feel shitty for doing all this to my body, but I know I can make up for it. Brandon is SET on working out with me. I also think I'm gonna get one (just one) cardio video that I can play on my TV in the living room every morning. I plan on doing so in my underwear :D

MY stuff is almost totally packed up. Not much left but odds and ends.

My dad is possitively AMAZING. He's fixing the house for free. FREE. He said he didn't even want money for the supplies. I'm not gonna let him pay for my floor tiles. He keeps offering to pay for things and help out. Best dad EVER. Jacob is going to help me move tomorrow. If he comes home...

well. I'll be off now. Not to pack more. To browse ebay. I feel like browsing.

Jacob aprroves of my Pikachu tattoo idea. That's a surefire sign that it's gonna be good.

<3
S

No comments: