September 25, 2008

Replies, My Boyfriend, and the N64

well michelle, when I go to your profile page, your blog link doesn't appear anymore, and when I type in your name it says that page doesn't exist or something :(

I'm feeling too normal too, even though I've got my bright colored pants, and my coffin shaped purse, but still, that's kinda more normal now (in my eyes at least)...

You can always be a child-at-heart-adult. The ones who can pay the bills but is still super crazy and fun.

I feel too much like an adult right now too. Sometimes... other times I wish I was a little more grown up. I think I'm going to go with the former though, and try to act more like a little kid. :D





anywho.

I've been showering Brandon with love the past few days. I'm doing everything I can to make sure he knows how much I appreciate him before he goes. Just to kill any doubt in his mind. He's my baby. I saw him for like, 2 minutes when he stopped into wendy's on his break, and it killed me to let him go when we hugged. I miss him :( and we've only been apart for a day or so.. Imagine when he's in jail! then I went to Rural King when I was off work and I just sat there and talked to him while he worked, cuz i MISSED HIM THAT MUCH. I could tell he missed me too. I mean, he said "i love you" a million times, he does that when we've been apart for a while.

We're going to go see Tantric tomorrow I think :D fun, right? and going to the halloween shop saturday after he gets off work.


I just got my N64 to work! (well, actually jacob cleaned it for me last week, but I just now plugged it in to play...) and after about 10 minutes I remembered that I SUCK ASS at video games. I've played EVERY game that I have ever played, and after a few minutes said "fuck it" cuz I can't win. I now remember why I stuck to playing Pokemon on Gameboy.

oh well. maybe I'll get a play station 3 so I can play Guitar Hero. I beat it on easy. And it's fun to play, even when I'm loosing, cuz it's good music.


welll... I don't know where I'm going with all of this.

so Much <3
S

(and I hope we figure out why you bloggy isn't working michelle. Maybe you took me off your preffered list? I'm usuing my Hotmail account here instead of my Gmail)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

hmm. i'll look in my preferences. i'm thinking about making it public anyway, as soon as i figure out a way to make the ones that i dont want seen private...
in the meantime, did you try the link?

http://ellieink.blogspot.com

and, yeah. video games aren't good for me. Computer games are great. I dont know why. :P