September 23, 2008

i was right, i was right!

oh, btw, I've also decided to not go to homecoming. I still have a few more years that I could go, so I'd much rather hang out with Brandon that night, even if he's at work.

And Brandon admitted that I was right about Rebecca, she hasn't been showing up for work, and went back to her abusive boyfriend. Her friend went into Rural King and told Brandon it was because she couldn't get with him.

it's strange how I can feel pulled blindly by jealousy, but in the end I generally end up being right to follow my intuition.

This means a few things, firstly that I know now that I can trust my first instinct, secondly, I know I can trust Brandon to be just friends with other girls. and thirdly, well. I don't know. I'm sure there's something else that I learned.

anyway, just thought I'd gloat SOMEWHERE about how I was right about her :D cuz I won't gloat at Brandon, I wouldn't want to make him feel bad for not listening to me. He's a sweety, he just wanted to help someone out.

much <3
s

1 comment:

Michelle said...

There definitely was something fishy about her.

Good work, Sherlock! >:D

(You'll have to excuse me. I've been making bad jokes lately. Must be the awkward social frustrations that go along with meeting new people... (Honestly, i don't even know what that means, i just thought i needed an excuse..)

L,
M