October 04, 2008

these past few days.

Michelle, as you will notice, I can get to your blog again. I commented on your entries.

SOOOOO, I just found out today that Dell CANCELED my order with them. Why? because I wasn't at home to reply to their "we're gonna take even longer" email. My response was necessary for them to continue to process my order. I gave them my phone number. Something as important to a customer as a $1200 order should at least get a call as well as an e-mail. Is it my fault that I came home today instead of yesterday?

But I'm kinda glad. I found a laptop just as nice as the one I customized (but sadly without my pretty blossom pattern) for about $800. I'll just buy it off eBay, and find used accessories to match what I was buying before, minus the external hard drive. I mean, I -really- want to prove to jacob that I CAN fill it up, but without the deal that I got, it's not worth it.

Tantric was great. My first concert for a -good- band that didn't involve me being sick from heat exhaustion and over exposure to the sun. Unfortunatly we just kinda parked and went, and the parking was on the city streets, and we lost his truck. we looked for HOURS on one side of the town, then thought "what if it was on the other side" and started looking there for another hour. After a lot of fighting and crying and frustration, we finally decided to go find a cop and have him drive us around until we found it... right then, not more than 10 seconds later we start to cross the street and I see a truck and say "I know it's probably not, but do you want to check that one? I think I saw something in the window" (he has a misfits patch in his back window) and low and fucking behold, right when we give up we FOUND IT.

I didn't get pictures, cuz we left the truck in a hurry to see the band. :(

I bought another pair of converse on eBay. This pair is gray and pink, and so new that they still have the stickers on the inside and you can still see the residue on the bottom from the stickers that were there... they even feel like no one has worn them cuz they aren't broken in at all... $10. real converse, brand new for $10. I mean, I knew that the owner hardly wore them, but that's how it was for my black ones and they still had some scuff marks and the sole was kinda broken in... this was insane.

I'm liking my new backpack coffin. it's huge compaired to the coffin purse. I could put the coffin purse IN it, and still have room for more. :D and the shirt... I haven't tried on yet... I'll go do that right now. Wow it's really tight. but it streches comfortably. I'd almost go as far as saying that I look at bad as Mariah does, but I'm capable of sucking in... so I know I'm better looking. not a bad buy for $4. I'll put pics off all those up once I have time.

hmmm... I bought my halloween costume. It's super cute. I'm a bumble bee... I mean, I know cassie was one last year, but it was cute. I didn't get the same one though. Hers is a tube dress, my is a corset-styled top with a frilly skirt. It came with wings, a choker, antenae, striped stockings AND striped armwarmers. I even threw in an extra $20 to get the black and yellow striped shoes. oh look. I found pictures on Amason.

I still want a tube dress version though. They have a reversible one that is a lady bug dress on the other side.

I bought my first piece of furniture this past week! right before we found out where Halloween USA is (thanks to Laycee for telling us where) we went to Salvation Army to get this couch that i saw when we were there the day before. It's my ideal piece of furniture. Ugly yellow with the old school/retro design and it's RECTANGULAR! and low to the ground. It's got the type of used cushions that sink in when you sit, but still feel comfortable and springy. I love it. Usually SA charges about $40 for really old couches (into the $100s for newer) and about $20 for chairs, but this was so ugly that they gave it to me for $20.
it's kinda like this --->http://www.danripley.com/november14images/12943t.jpg but the arms as as high as the back, and thinner... and it's UGLIER! XD it's so perfect. he even let me keep it in the livingroom! where people will -see- it. and we found about 5 pianos there as well. I'm gonna save up and buy one. He wants me to have one in my room so he can hear me play throughout the house.

So Brandon had court the other day, and we were sure that he'd maybe get a week before they put him behind bars... He signed the plea agreement of 6 months with work release. and then the judge said that he would be sentanced on November 5. I get too keep him til November 5! we alearday celebrated my birthday... but now he's gonna be here for it! And for halloween! and he'll be getting out the day before our 1 year anniversary. I'll do a lot of planning and make it special.

For my birthday, he got me a few electronic games, as side gifts, and Death Note (which I found out is actually -really- good. I'm probably not gonna read the manga or anything, but I'll deffinantly get the next movie when it comes out. I even don't mind that it's english dubbing doesn't match the lips. I'm more of a subtitle girl myself, so that's saying something. (Brandon hates subtitles though. said they give him headeaches) and... my favorite gift was my PICKLE card. yeah, it was a birthday card that looked like a PICKLE! he knows me so well. He truely understands my randomness. I took pictures. I'll post them later.

Speaking of him, I've been thinking lately about our relationship. I can honestly say that I believe he's he one. It's scarey saying that, because I'm afraid I'll get hurt even more if I think it's gonna be forever and ends up ending... but we haven't really argued this last week. Well, we argued twice, but didn't fight. And the arguements were settled with appologies. The arguements we have are so stupid and unimportant that I don't remember that we even have them. He works things out with me now. I feel kinda like he completes me. I used to feel kinda empty or alone, but never when I'm with him...

well. I'm gonna buy my laptop now.

love,
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Dell is stupid.
But, OMG your coffin backpack sounds amazing!! how much was it? where did you get it? what brand is it? what are the measurements? I WANT ONE!!!
losing your transportation for hours doesnt sound like fun... that would really fucking suck!
and omg! i really want to see you in your bumble bee costume! take pictures for me!! and, i still dont know what i want to be for Halloween. any ideas?
and, i'm glad that you and brandon can spend halloween together. are you guys going trick or treating!? :D i think i'm going to! but up in carmel so that i get candy from rich people!!
and wow. pickles are really random. :O
love, your lover,
M