September 24, 2008

I'm getting a new coffin purse (maybe) from ebay. It's got a black bat on it, and straps that can either make it a backpack, or an over the shoulder purse. it's also larger than the one I have. But I still gotta win the auction. Also bidding on some $10, perfect condition converse. They're grey and pink, which doesn't totally interest me, but it'll be nice to have just in case.

I'm also browsing cloths now. It's hard to get the look I want without wearing something that screams "lyk omg! I think im so gothic"

I just want some cute black shirts, or cute dark colors or colors with black. Or normal things with cute gothy accents.

oh well. I'll just try to make stuff myself and see where that gets me.

I'm just going through and bidding on almost anything that'll fit me that's under $5... I feel like spending a bit of cash, but making it a bit harder for myself than just clicking and putting in my card number.





idk. I'm happy right now, but I feel really lonely. I miss Brandon, and I miss having friends.

I'm bored.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Online shopping got me with nine hundred dollars in the bank account and no way to spend it. :(

And, yeah, I've been wearing my old skirts over jeans. My friends think it's cute.

I want to be the cute little alt girl that i used to be. I was so stupid back then, but that summer was the best time of my life.

Besides the now time. Which might turn into a replica of that time. Which just makes my head hurt.

And, I ate a Popsicle today! :D I'm definitely still the kid at heart in my group of friends. some things never change!