September 15, 2008

just some stuff

I went through every single photo that I've ever taken and uploaded onto my computer, for the purpose of taking the ones I really liked (mostly I just wanted good portraits, but a few other pics worked their way in) and put them all in a folder that I would use for the "slide show" option that XP has for a screen saver.

I set it to go into the screen saver mode every 2 minutes, just because I like the fact that every time I'm not active, I get to take a walk down memory lane. I have some stuff from late 2005 even. it's strange to watch how my looks change so quickly.

Then I did a few quick edits on photos to submit to deviantart. I try to submit something at least once a month. I'm not nearly as active as I used to be. But as my photos turn out better and better, I set the bar for my submissions higher and higher. I like that I'm starting to raise my standards in life.

Everything is slowly coming together for me. I have real plans to move in the near future (I originally wanted to be moved out by the end of july, but late is better than never) I'm making more money at my job, and working more hours. I'm about to get my own phone plan and I told my mom to force me to dedicate October to learning to drive (I told her I'd drive myself to work without my license if dad would go for it, but he wouldn't. I won't even ask)

financially, with me working at least 30 hours a week, and brandon doing the same with about the same pay... we should be okay. I figure that both of us together will make about 1300 a month (which I admit isn't much) and the house payment plus electric and water bills should only be about $300... I'll most likely be paying for my own car insurance, and he'll have his own to pay for as well... after I do all the subrations for thins like food and gas we're still at $350 of spending money a month. Again, I know that's not much, but we'll be able to get by. As long as I have enough to get by and my baby I'll be happy.

And something my mom told me made me believe that Brandon really is just a nice guy and innocent in the cases where he lies to me about girls.

Derek, a guy who knew me since I was a baby (and his cousin, like I mentioned a few entries ago) talked with Brandon when he found out that me and him were dating, telling him that if he hurt me, family or not, he'd kick his ass.
that much I knew already, but what mom didn't tell me was that he also asked Brandon if he really loved me... and Brandon told him "yeah, with all my heart"

I don't know. There's still so much about him that I have to figure out. but I like to keep in mind that deep down he's just my sweet baby.



I'm currently suffering from I've-been-typing-all-day carpertunel.

So I'll leave this post were it's at.

<3
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

whoo, higher standards!
my standards are so high that I barely upload anything to deviantart.